Ward 9 is changing!
On Election Day, October 16, 2017, Ward 9 is adding eight communities to our constituency. A big welcome to these new Ward 9 neighbourhoods:
- Albert Park/Radisson Heights
- Applewood Park
- Erin Woods
- Forest Heights
- Forest Lawn
- Penbrooke Meadows
- Red Carpet
With these new neighbourhoods joining the Ward 9 neighbourhoods of Renfrew, Bridgeland-Riverside, Inglewood, Ramsay, Manchester, Fairview, Dover and Ogden, I hope to represent you—in an even more unified, vibrant and strong East Calgary.
On October 16, please Vote Carra for Great Neighbourhoods!
On October 16, you are required to vote at your designated voting station. Polls will be open from 10 am - 8 pm. If you need a ride, please call us at 403-512-6043.
Remember to take your ID (see this complete list of accepted identification).
Voting stations on Election Day (confirm your voting station here):
- Albert Park - Albert Park/Radisson Heights Community Hall, 1310 28th Street SE
- Applewood Park - Eastside City Church, 1320 Abbeydale Drive SE
- Bridgeland - Riverside - Langevin School, 107 6A Street NE
- Dover (North of 34th Avenue SE and east of 36th Street SE) - West Dover School, 3113 30 Ave SE
- Dover (South ) - St Damien School, 3619 28 Street SE
- Erin Woods - Erin Woods School, 25 Erin Park Dr SE
- Fairview - Le Roi Daniels Elementary, 52-56 Fyffe Rd SE
- Forest Heights - Ernest Morrow Junior High School, 1212 47 St SE
- Forest Lawn (North of 17th Avenue SE) - Ernest Morrow Junior High School, 1212 47 St SE
- Forest Lawn (South of 17th Avenue SE) - Southview Community Hall, 2020 33 Street SE
- Inglewood - Colonel Walker Community School 1921 9th Avenue SE
- Manchester - Water Centre, 625 25 Avenue SE
- Ogden - Millican Ogden Community Association, 6901 20a St SE
- Penbrooke Meadows - G.W. Skene School, 6226 Penbrooke Dr SE
- Radisson Heights - Albert Park/Radisson Heights Community Hall, 1310 28th Street SE
- Red Carpet - Eastside City Church, 1320 Abbeydale Drive SE
- Renfrew - Colonel Macleod School, 1610 6 St NE
- Ramsay - Water Centre, 625 25 Avenue SE
- Southview - Southview Community Hall, 2020 33 Street SE
Find information on accessible voting here.